1. Your Acceptance
3-1 The Company will provide the Users with necessary information from time to time by means of notification that The Company considers, in its sole discretion, reasonable such as sending an e-mail, posting on the Service website etc.
3-2 The notifications mentioned in the Article 3-1 will be effective and enforceable on the date such notifications are sent or posted on the Service website.
Minors can use the Service only after acquiring consent from their legal representatives such as parents.
Users who are minors with photos which include suggestive themes or extreme violence and do not apply to articles 7 and 8 will have the photos judged by WorldCosplay if they violate the rules of our service. We may delete or alter the content rating of the photos.
5-1 In order to use the Service, the User needs to register for the Service and provide true, accurate, current and complete self-information in accordance with the registration form.
5-2 Upon accepting the User’s registration, The Company will provide the User with a set of User ID and password for the Service.
5-3 The Company can at any time suspend the User’s account when The Company reasonably believes that the User failed to provide true and accurate data.
6. Account and Password Security
6-1 The User shall be fully responsible for the security of the User ID and password including but not limited to damages, losses and/or expenses from being used in error or wrongfully used.
6-2 The User shall notify The Company of any unauthorized use of the User’s ID or password immediately after recognizing such use and follow The Company’s instruction, if any, in order to prevent the User’s ID and password from being used wrongfully.
6-3 The User shall be fully responsible to manage and store all data of photographs, information, text, images, graphics, data or other materials (the “Content”) they have created on their own responsibility. The company shall have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained on the Service. The User shall be solely responsible for creating back-ups of their Content.
7. Photo Publishing
Photos of the user, props made by the user, photos taken or edited/collaborated by the user, and photos of the user's likeness posted with permission from other users may be uploaded to this website. (Below, these specified photos will be referenced as “submitted photos”)
However, the creation and processing of the photograph which was uploaded to our service cannot be uploaded by users other than the user/subject photographed, photographer, post-processor/editor, and related persons directly involved in the creation of that photograph. (Below, these specified people will be referenced as “directly involved persons”)
If any of the directly involved persons request for any submitted photos to be removed, they have the right to remove the photos from our service.
If the photo is published by a minor, any display of suggest themes, violence, and similar unsuitable displays will be removed. Please check the list below, as they are grounds for removal.
- Display or exposure of genitals, or extreme exposure of skin
- Sexually related, sexually implied, touching of genitals, intercourse, or sexual actions
- Images or ideology of extreme violence, mayhem, or imitation of such behaviors where it may cause danger or stimulate someone to do the same
The following conducts are prohibited on the Service. The User agrees that the Company may remove or delete the Use’s account, the User’s profile data and/or any images that the User has uploaded and prohibit future use of the User. In addition, the Company shall not responsible to salvage the removed images.
- Infringement or possible infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyright or design right of the Company or a third party;
- Reprinting of image data from this site without the creator's permission;
- Violation or infringement of any property, privacy or copyright of the Company or a third party;
- Conducts that discriminate unfairly or slander of the Company or the Third Party, encourage of discrimination against the Third Party, or damage their reputation or credibility;
- Posting the following images and information;
- Information that slanders any Posted Images maintained on the Service;
- Information identifying the name, address, work place, telephone number of the contributor (Including the case one can identify by checking through the posted images);;
- Images and information that its veracity is difficult to confirm, or deceptive content;
- Any other images and information that the Company has determined to be inappropriate;
- Conducts that violate laws, regulations or ordinances of the countries and/or regions where the Service has been provided;
- Conducts that upload illustration and/or photographs of animals, still life (excluding self-produced cosplay tools and clothes), landscape and/or ready-made products themselves.
- Conducts that may express sexually explicit including but not limited to a child porno and descriptions of sexual organs or intense violence, result in criminogenic effect, defamation, discrimination, ignore public order and standards of decency, or give someone a discomfort feeling;
- Conducts that may result in any impersonation of any person or entity, including but not limited to the Third Party;
- Conducts that may spread false information and deceive other Users;
- Conducts that may collect personal data of the Third Party;
- Glorifying, provoking or encouraging suicide, parasuicide or drug abuse;
- Conducts that may disrupt or interrupt the operation of the Service;
- Commercial advertising activities that The Company considers excessive or improper;
- Conducts that may set links of a third party’s website or induce traffic from a third Party’s websites that The Company considers excessive or improper;
- Posting image data for commercial or for-profit advertisement, publicity or inducement (except those we accept), image data containing links of affiliates, endless money chains, chain mails, MLM, read-mails, image data that aims to spread harmful programs such as adult sites, one click fraud sites, virus, other image data that we judged to be leading to inappropriate sites (including the site link), or image data that the Company judged inappropriate;
- Expression usage that may cause discrimination on race, ethnic, gender, age or opinion;
- Putting burden on the server over the normal extend or damaging the service operation or network system;
- Rewiring or deleting information stored on our facilities improperly;
- Sending or posting computer programs which contains harmful virus;
- Any action that violates the laws, morality, the terms or other conditions, or that the Company judge violating the right of others;
- Conducts that may detriment or slander the Service; and
- Any other conducts that the Company considers improper.
9. Rights to image data
The Users who posts the Posted Images on the Service shall assure that the Posted Images do not violate any right of a third party. In case any disputes such as violating any right of a third party occure on the Posted Images, the User must solve the dispute at the User’s responsibility and expense and the Company will not be held responsible. The user shall not harm the Company whatsoever.
10. Intellectual Properties
10-1 The Company owns all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the software etc. provided by the Company in relation to the Service (the “Software”). The Company grants the User the non-exclusive right to use the Software only for the purpose of using the Service. The User shall n not reproduce, copy, modify, translate, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, decompile or reverse assemble the Software without obtaining prior written approval from the Company.
10-2 The User agrees to grant the Company the royalty-free and perpetual right, in related to the Posted Images, to modify, copy, revise, alter (including but not limited to resize and change the brightness of the photograph) or sublicense of such rights to the extent that the Company may deem necessary (“Modification”). When the Company use information of the Content, the name or part of the information displayed can be omitted.
10-3 In the event that The Company exercise the right in accordance with this Clause, the Users shall not exercise the moral rights of author, or any other similar rights arising from or in connection with images provided/posted by the Users, against The Company or any third party that The Company has licensed.
The Company shall not be responsible for storing the Posted Images in the Service. Therefore, the User should always have the back-ups of such photographs.
12. Fan club page opened
- Registered creators can open fan club pages on this site by the method specified by us.
- Registered creators shall determine the following items when opening the fan club page, within the scope and method prescribed by our company.
- Registered creators set the disclosure range by the method specified by our company (contents that can be viewed by any registered user or membership-only content. A paid plan that allows content-only content to be viewed). You can post any content on the fan club page.
- Registered creators must not post content that falls under Articles 7 and 8. If we determine that these are the cases, we may ask the registered creator to revise or delete all or part of the content, and depending on the circumstances, delete the creator registration or user registration of the creator. Shall be able to.
- Registered creators who have opened fan club pages cannot delete user registrations themselves unless all fan club pages have completed the closing procedures prescribed in Article 16.
1. Monthly fee for fan clubs charged to registered users (hereinafter referred to as "fan club members") who join the fan club (multiple paid plans can be set, including free). Hereinafter referred to as "fan club membership fee". .) 2. Content provided to fan club members according to each paid plan (hereinafter referred to as "member-only content") 3. Details of other benefits (hereinafter referred to as "member benefits") that fan club members can receive.
13. Operation team monitors this site
The management team is not posting or transmitting posted data or posted content that violates this agreement on this site, is not providing member-only content or member benefits that violate this agreement, or is a registered creator? For the purpose of investigating whether or not the company complies with laws and regulations, all parts of this site can be monitored.
14 Fan club contract
- Registered users can join a specific fan club and become a fan club member by our prescribed method. However, you may not be able to join due to circumstances such as the fan club being closed for the fan club.
- When a registered user joins a specific fan club, the creator provides the member-only content and member benefits to the registered user with the registered creator who opened the fan club. A fan club contract between the two parties shall be established, whose main purpose is that the registered user pays the fan club membership fee to the operation, and the operation pays the distribution fee to the registered creator.
- Registered users shall receive the member-only contents and member benefits provided by the registered creators during the fan club contract period and by the arbitrary enrollment deadline specified by the creators, only during the fan club contract period, according to the paid plan. You can receive the offer.
- The user acknowledges and acknowledges that we are not a party to the fan club agreement and that we have no responsibility for the content or performance of the fan club agreement.
15. Fulfillment of fan club membership contract, cooling off, etc.
- Registered Users and Registered Creators shall properly fulfill their obligations under the Fan Club Agreement.
- Registered users and registered creators cannot cancel or cancel the fan club contract once established. Since fan club contracts are not subject to cooling off, it is not possible to cancel contracts based on cooling off.
- Registered users cannot cancel or cancel the fan club contract because of the content of the member-only content or member benefits, but if the member-only content or member benefits are not provided according to the fan club contract, or in the format If there is a specific defect (file format is incorrect, download is not possible, etc.), please contact us through the "contact form" on this site within 7 days from the date you should receive it or the date you receive it. I will contact you.
- Registered creators shall comply with the law concerning Specified Commercial Transactions and other related laws and regulations, and make appropriate notation required under the Specified Commercial Transaction Law on this site.
16. Application for fan club withdrawal during fan club contract period
- The fan club contract period is from the date the registered user joins the fan club to the last day of the month to which the user belongs, and after that, it is a monthly automatic renewal contract from the first day of the month to the last day of the month .. However, if a fan club member makes a withdrawal application, the fan club membership contract will end on the date of the withdrawal application.
- You cannot apply for fan club withdrawal from 21:00 at the end of the month to 0:00 on the first day of the following month. Therefore, in order to terminate the fan club contract on the last day of the current month, it is necessary to complete the withdrawal application by 21:00 on the last day of the current month.
- Fan club membership fees are not prorated even if you withdraw from the fan club during the fan club contract period, and fan club members must request a refund of the fan club membership fees for the current month. You can not.
- If the registered user delays in paying the fan club dues (including the case where the payment procedure is not done due to a credit card error, etc.), the user is automatically considered to have withdrawn from the fan club. Will be done.
- Even if you join the same fan club again during the month after the end of the fan club contract, due to this article, the fan club membership fee for 2 months will be charged.
17. Application for termination of specific pay plan
- Regardless of the preceding article, registered creators can apply for termination by applying for termination of a specific paid plan of the fan club (hereinafter referred to as "paid plan termination application") by the procedure prescribed by the Company. You can terminate the fan club contract with the fan club member of the applicable paid plan on the last day of the month following the day you visit.
- You cannot apply for the end of the paid plan from 21:00 at the end of the month to 0:00 on the first day of the following month. Therefore, in order to terminate the specific paid plan on the last day of the following month, it is necessary to complete the application for ending the paid plan by 21:00 on the last day of the current month.
- Regarding the month following the day when the application for terminating the paid plan is made (from the 1st to the last day, hereinafter referred to as the “pay plan termination procedure period”), new members are only available to registered creators for that plan. There is no obligation to provide Content and Member Benefits and Fan Club Members are not obligated to pay Fan Club dues.
- Registered Creators shall fulfill all obligations in the paid plan during the fan club contract period during the paid plan closing procedure period. In the unlikely event that the registered creators have unfulfilled obligations after the fan club contract ends, the registered creators must fulfill the unfulfilled obligations even after the termination of the paid plan.
- Our company may delete the fan club page (including posted content) specific to the paid plan after the termination period of the paid plan.
18. Application for fan club closure
- Regardless of the preceding article, registered creators may apply for closure of fan clubs designated by the Company, and the fan club with all fan club members of the fan club at the end of the month following the date of the application for closure. You can terminate the contract.
- The application for closing the fan club cannot be made from 21:00 at the end of the month to 0:00 on the first day of the following month. Therefore, in order to terminate the fan club contract on the last day of the following month, you must complete the closing application by 21:00 on the last day of the current month.
- Regarding the month after the application for closing the fan club (from the 1st to the last day, hereinafter referred to as the “fan club closing procedure period”), new contents and membership benefits for registered creators The fan club membership is not obligated to pay the fan club membership fee.
- Registered Creators shall fulfill all obligations arising during the fan club contract period during the fan club closing procedure. In the unlikely event that the registered creators still have unfulfilled obligations after the fan club contract ends, the registered creators must fulfill the unfulfilled obligations even after the fan club contract ends.
- Our company may delete the fan club page (including posted content) after the fan club closing procedure period.
19. End of fan club contract for other reasons
- Regardless of the preceding two articles, if the Company cancels the user registration of a specific fan club member, all fan club member contracts between the fan club member and each registered creator will be terminated at that time.
- Regardless of the previous two articles, if we cancel the creator registration or user registration of a specific registered creator, all fan club membership contracts between the registered creator and each fan club member will be terminated.
- Even in the case of the previous 2 articles, fan club dues are not calculated on a per diem basis, and fan club members cannot claim refund of fan club dues for the current month.
- Even if the fan club contract is terminated under this section, we are exempt from liability as long as it is a measure based on this agreement, and in this case, the user cannot make any damages compensation to us. ..
- When we delete the creator registration or user registration of a specific registered creator, we may delete all fan club pages (including posted contents) opened by the creator.
20. Individual Product Sales Contract
- Registered creators, in addition to the member-only content and member benefits in the fan club contract, the price, scheduled shipping time, and qualification to purchase on the fan club page (fan club member You can sell certain products for a fee after setting other conditions (such as limitation) (hereinafter, registered creators who sell certain products according to this section are called "sales creators"). Note that
- Registered creators can use the function (hereinafter referred to as “point function”) that allows the purchaser to set the price of the product by the method specified by our company. The registered user can apply for the purchase of the product according to the conditions set by the sales creator according to the preceding paragraph by the method prescribed by the Company, and thereby the sales contract of the product is concluded with the sales creator (hereinafter, the product The user who purchases is referred to as the "purchasing user", and the contract concluded between the sales creator and the purchasing user is referred to as the "individual product sales contract." When the purchasing user sets the price of the product by the point function, the price becomes the price of the product in the sales contract.
- When the individual product sales contract is concluded, the sales creator will properly ship the product in accordance with the method prescribed by the Company and in accordance with the conditions set by himself in Section 1.
- Sales creators and purchase users cannot cancel or cancel an individual product sales contract that has already been established. Individual product sales contracts are not subject to cooling-off, so contracts based on cooling-off cannot be canceled.
- Sales creators and purchase users will not be notified when the product is shipped even after the scheduled shipping time stated in the product information, or if a product different from the product information or a product with a marked defect has arrived. Inquiries regarding fulfillment of individual product sales contracts shall be made directly to the other party using the message function, and the problems shall be resolved between the parties. However, if it is not possible to contact the other party or if the problem cannot be resolved between the parties, the order number will be specified and the Company will be contacted using the "contact form" on this site.
- Sales creators and purchase users confirm and acknowledge that we are not a party to the individual product sales contract and that we are not responsible for the content and performance of the individual product sales contract.
Payment and settlement
- Fan club members will designate the fan club membership fee for the current month (including consumption tax equivalent) on the day they join the fan club, and thereafter the fan club membership fee for the current month on the 1st day of each month. We will pay by the method.
- The fan club membership fee will not be calculated on a per diem basis even if the fan club membership contract ends in the middle of the month due to withdrawal or other reasons.
- Purchasing user shall pay the product price according to the method specified by us at the same time as applying for the purchase of individual products.
- The entrusted user shall consign (submit) the production of the copyrighted work and at the same time, settle the entrustment fee by the method specified by the Company. However, the actual payment will be made when the contract creator approves the application.
- Registered creator has the authority to receive the fan club membership fee, product price and consignment fee (hereinafter referred to as "membership fee") from the registered user on behalf of the company, and a third party who designates the receipt work. (Hereinafter referred to as the "recipient recipient" together with the Company.) The right to subcontract shall be granted. When the proxy recipient receives the membership fee from the registered user, the payment obligation of the registered user such as the membership fee based on this agreement shall be extinguished.
- Registered users must not pay membership fees directly to registered creators. Registered users cannot refuse the request from our company by paying membership fees directly to registered creators.
- The user shall purchase paid points (hereinafter referred to as “points”) by credit card payment, and use them as 1 point = 1 yen equivalent when purchasing fan club membership fees and individual products under this service. I will.
- Users cannot redeem points for cash, property, or other economic benefits other than the fan club dues and the purchase of individual products for this service designated by us. In addition, points cannot be refunded unless required by law.
- The user can only use points for 180 days from the day they are issued. Unused points that have passed the expiration date will disappear and cannot be used again. In addition, the starting point of the expiration date of points will be the last day the user used the points in any case, including the case where the points are returned to the user from our company due to cancellation etc.
- If the user registration is deleted for any reason, all the points owned by the user will expire and cannot be used anymore.
22. Payment application
- Registered creators will apply for payment of fan club membership fees, product fees and consignment fees (hereinafter referred to as “member fees, etc.”) from the 1st to the 20th of every month until the end of the previous month by the method specified by the Company. , "Payment application".) You can request distribution fee such as membership fee. In this case, the Company shall pay from the distribution of membership fees, etc. actually received by the proxy recipient under the provisions of the preceding article (excluding those already settled according to this article) by the end of the month before the payment application date. At the end of the application, payment will be made by transfer to a bank account designated by the registered creator in advance. In this case, we will deduct the transfer fee and pay.
- If the estimated distribution amount in the preceding paragraph does not exceed 3,000 yen, the Company shall carry over the payment after the next month.
- No interest will be charged during the period from the receipt of membership fees to payment of registered creators by our company.
- If the Company has any claim to the Registered Creator, the Company shall be able to offset the claim of the Registered Creator to the Company in paragraph 1.
- If the registered creator does not make a payment application within 360 days from the time when it is possible to apply for payment of membership fees of 3,000 yen or more according to this article, We may consider that the registered creator has waived the right to claim membership fees, etc. against us that occurred up to that point.
- Registered creators can apply for payment under this section Even if the amount of payment is less than 3,000 yen, at the time when payment application can be made (by the following month after the payment by our company according to paragraph 2 of this article) If there is no right to claim new membership fees for the creator within 360 days (including the case of carrying over), we may consider that the creator has abandoned all membership fees, etc. that the creator may charge. I shall be able to.
- If the registered creator deletes the user registration by himself/herself, the Company may consider that the creator has abandoned all membership fees, etc. that the creator may charge to the Company.
23. Incomplete/wrong description of bank account information
- If the registered creator applied for payment, but the company could not make the transfer described in paragraph 1 of the preceding article due to incompleteness or error in the transfer account information specified by the registered creator, the company will apply for the payment. Can be treated as invalid. In this case, we will notify the registered creator of the transfer account information that is incomplete and erroneous, and will contact the creator to request payment again.
- If the registered creator applied for payment, but there is a deficiency or error in the transfer account information specified by the registered creator, and if we make a transfer to a third party according to paragraph 1 of the preceding article, we will make the payment. Can be regarded as payment to the registered creator, and the claim by the registered creator is exempted.
- In the case of the preceding paragraph, our company may voluntarily perform the reassembly procedure. In this case, when the reassembly is completed, the registered creator shall pay the reassembly fee to us.
24. Special rules when there is a notification that there is a defect
- Regardless of the provisions of Article 22, if the registered user who paid the membership fee, etc. contacts us based on Article 15-3, Article 21-5, or money laundering -If we recognize fictitious transactions or other special circumstances in which we should withhold payment, we may withhold payment to registered creators for a considerable period in order to investigate this. In the case of the preceding paragraph, we will discuss the correspondence with the registered creator and the registered user, but ultimately, in the judgment of our company, it is possible to decide whether to pay the registered creator or refund the registered user. I shall be able to.
25. Suspension of provision of this service
The Company may temporarily cease the provision of the Service without prior notification to the User when the following events occurred; 1.When the facilities of the Service are during maintenance; 2.When the facilities of the Service are in failure; 3.When the telecommunication provider fail to provide the service; or 4.When The Company considers it necessary.
26. Termination of the Service
26-1 The Company may, at any time, modify or cease all or part of the Service.
26-2 The Company will delete all or part of the Posted Images upon termination of the Service. The User cannot request The Company to return such Posted Images.
27. User’s Information
27-1 The Company may collect the User’s information including name, gender, birthday, User ID, password, mail address, IP address, access history (“User’s Information”). The Company will manage such User’s Information properly and use such User’s Information for the following purposes:
- For identification or to prevent fraudulent use;
- To introduce The Company’s products or services;
- To provide information in relation to the Service;
- To analyze such personal information for the purpose of improving the Service;
- To provide advertisement in regard to The Company or its business partners;
The Company may provide a third party with User’s Information in the following circumstances:
- When The Company provides certain business partner with User Information to the extent that the business partner needs to know such User’s Information in order to implement the business in relation to the Service entrusted by The Company, only after The Company has imposed on the business partner an obligation, in a contract etc., to manage such User’s Information properly; or
- When The Company provides the result of the analysis of User’s Information, only after editing and processing such User’s Information into unidentifiable information.
The Company will not provide the User’s personal information to a third party, except in the following circumstances:
- When the User personally agree to such provision in advance;
- When the law allows;
- When it is necessary to protect a person’s life, body or property, and obtaining the User’s prior consent is difficult;
- When it is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and obtaining the User’s prior consent is difficult;
- When The Company is required to cooperate with a state organ, local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by one in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the User’s prior consent is difficult; or
- In the case that the User’s personal information is provided as a result of the succession of our business in a merger, demerger, business transfer, etc.
28. No Warranty and Disclaimer
28-1 The User acknowledges that he/she uses the Service at his/her own risk and responsibility. The User shall prepare necessary PC, mobile phone, device, communication device, operating system, communication means and power necessary for using the Service under the User’s own responsibility and at the User’s own expense.
28-2 The Company doesn’t guarantee that the Service (including but not limited to the Posted Images) is free from de facto or legal flaws (including but not limited to stability, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, fitness to certain purpose, security-related faults, flaws, bugs, violation of rights). The Company shall not be responsible for providing the Service without such defects.
28-4. The Company is not involved in communication between the Users.In case any dispute occurs among the Users, the Users must solve at the Users’s responsibility, and the Company will not hold any responsibility;
28-5. The Company, concerning the Posted Images, and other information about the Posted Images, takes no responsibility in the accuracy of legally documenting information. The Company also assumes no responsibility on suitability for the Posted Images by the User, concerning the internal rules of propriety for corporations and organizations they belong to;
28-6. The Company, in the cases listed below, shall browse, store, or disclose to third parties, concerning the Posted Images and information about the Posted Images. (will state hereinafter in this subsection as "viewed."). The Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any damages resulting from this action:
(1) In case the Company send an email to seek the approval of viewing to the User who posted the Posted Images, and if applicable in one of the following cases: The Company, in the case of an e-mail sent requesting agreement for inspection to registered users who post the Posted Images falls under any of the following listed in each item:
- When the Users agree to such inspection;
- Answers of the Users by e-mail does not reach to the mail serves of the Company within 7 days after the Company send the e-mail to seek the approval of viewing. Except when there is an unavoidable reason like an emergency;
- To ascertain and solve the technical trouble of the Service;
- When the Company receives the official referral by law from courts, police and other public institutions;
- When the Company judges the Company needs to confirm the content of the Posted Images and information about the Posted Images in case that the Posted Images are violating or may have violated Terms and Conditions or any other conditions;
- If the Company judges that there is an urgent need to prevent damages to a person's life, body, or property;
- When there are needs to operate the site appropriately.
28-7. The Company may terminate or suspend the membership, delete all or part of the image data or change the published limitation of the User
when the Company judge there are enough reasons to support that the User violated or may have violated the Terms and Conditions or any other conditions. The Company assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damages resulting from this action.
31. Right of Termination
The Company, in following ways, can make public changes and can delete all or parts of the information concerning Posted Images (including images themselves) that violate the terms and conditions:
- When the Company will determine the information concerning the Posted Images (including images themselves) as obscene;
- When professional or public institutions (national, local governments, organizations ensure reliability guidelines set forth in the law regarding disclosure of information and the caller's liability limits specified telecommunications service provider, the Internet Hotline, or lawyers) point out that the Posted Images or information about the Posted Images are illegal, offensive to public order and morals or violates the right of a third party;
- When a third party claims the copyright of the Posted Images;
- When the Company believes that the Posted Images and information about the Posted Images violate the copyright of third parties.
32. Procedure to Prohibited Act
- The Company will take the following measures upon the perpetrating user when the User violates the Terms and Conditions, and any other conditions
- or when the Company judges necessary:
- Request to delete or revise the Posted Images;
- Delete part or all of the Posted Images, change the range of publication or disable browsing;
- Compulsory execution to terminate the membership;
- No acceptance of the membership.
The user shall have no objection to these measures of the Company.
33. Anti Social Forces
33-1. Users must warrants that Users are not /will not be the Anti Social Forces, a member of the Anti Social Forces, or do /will not have any socially criticized relationship with the Anti Social Forces, which shall mean an organized crime group, a corporate racketeer, and any other similar organization. The Users must warrant that Users do/will not claim made with forceful behavior or acts of violence, use threatening statements or violent acts, or act/ behave which may cause damage to The Company’s credit or its business by spreading false rumors or the use of fraudulent ways or by force. 33-2. Users shall understand and agree that The Company is entitled to terminate Users’ ID by the Company’s sole discretion without prior/any notice if Users breach any of the above 1.
34. Superiority of Japanese Version
35. Governing Law
Conflict of Interest Management Policy
SCOPE AND IDENTIFICATION
This policy applies to all management, prospective or current employees of Cure Inc. (CURE), as well as contractors and persons acting on behalf of the company and sets out CURE arrangements in connection with the identification, documentation, escalation and management of conflicts of interest. A “Conflict of Interest” is a situation where one or more persons have competing interests and the serving of one interest may involve detriment to another; any professional situation in which the discretionary powers of a person orenterprise may be influenced or altered by personal considerations or the influence or pressure exerted by a third party. This policy seeks to ensure that a Conflict of Interest does not adversely affect the interests of COT Holders, CURE, its shareholders or other stakeholders through the identification, prevention or management of the Conflict of Interest.
Where a person has a material interest in a transaction with or for a client or a relationship which gives rise to an actual or potential conflict of interest in relation to the transaction, it should neither advise, nor deal in relation to the transaction unless it has disclosed that material interest or conflict to the client and has taken all reasonable steps to ensure fair treatment of the client.
CURE INC RESPONSABILITIES
All Employees and others acting on behalf of CURE are responsible foridentifying and managing Conflicts of Interest on an ongoing basis and are required to:
- Comply with this policy relating to the identification, documentation, escalation and management of Conflicts of Interest;
- Act with integrity and the requisite degree of independence andobjectivity
- Avoid, where possible, situations giving rise to Conflicts of Interest due to possible personal financial interest, dealing with family members or close relationships, previous, current or potential future involvement in an activity or endeavour;
- Immediately notify their supervisor of the existence and generalnature of a Conflict of Interest;
- Immediately disclose Conflicts of Interest to the chairperson when participating in decision making and, if the chairperson sodetermines, remove themselves from the decision making process and not seek to influence such decisions;
- Avoid supervisory or control relationship with closely related persons;
- Not misuse sensitive information that could lead to a Conflict of Interest;
- Manage sensitive information on “Need to Know” basis;
- Challenge and escalate promptly issues of concern to their supervisors so that Conflicts of Interest may be appropriately reviewed, managed and resolved;
- Comply with applicable rules which require transactions and arrangements between CURE and a related party to be carried out on an independent, arms-length basis.
Special duties for members of senior management (staff who are responsible for, or have significant influence over, the direction and day-to-day management) :
- sponsor and encourage an appropriate culture and the fair handling of Conflicts of Interest;
- Be engaged in the implementation of policies, procedures and arrangements for the identification, documentation, escalation, management and monitoring of Conflicts of Interest;
- Raise awareness and promote adherence of staff;
- Sponsor systems and controls to document, track, manage and mitigate Conflicts of Interest risk
- Regulate incentives or performance measures that can give riseto Conflict of Interest.
ORGANISATIONAL ARRANGEMENTS IN RESPECT TO THE MANAGEMENT OF CONFLICT OF INTEREST
Segregation of duties
CURE maintains a register that records the types of Conflicts of Interest that have arisen in the course of its operations and the resolution applied to such conflicts.
CURE has enough staff dedicated to compliance role to maintain an efficient and effective management and resolution of conflict of interests.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES RELATED TO THE MANAGEMENT OF CONFLICT OF INTEREST
CURE maintains information barriers that are designed to restrict dataflows between different areas of the company. These restrictions enable CURE and its employees to carry out duties without being influenced by other information which may give rise to a Conflict of Interest. Where a staff member is required by any other policy or procedure to share information with other staff, data is shared in accordance with “need to know” policy or procedure provided that such sharing of information does not breach this Conflicts of Interest Policy.
CURE operates internal escalation processes for Conflicts of Interest. The escalation processes are required to enable the Conflict of Interest to be escalated on a timely basis and considered at an appropriate level of seniority and by the correct stakeholders to arriveat the most appropriate resolution.
CURE provides appropriate channels for the safe reporting of Conflictsof Interest within the company where a staff member considers this tobe the appropriate channel to draw the matter to the attention of the company.
In certain circumstances, CURE may determine that its arrangements to prevent or manage Conflicts of Interest may not be sufficient to protect a user or holder of Cosplay Tokens (COT) interest from material damage and the user or holder of COT must be made aware of this. Alternatively, CURE may decide in particular circumstances that a user or holder of COT should be made aware of the potential fora Conflict of Interest and the arrangements that will be put place to manage the conflict. Where appropriate, disclosure to an affected user or holder of COT may be made to inform the user or holder of COT of the arrangements and/or to specifically seek its consent to act.
SPECIFIC PROCEDURES APPLIED IN THE MANAGEMENT OF CONFLICT OF INTEREST
A conflict of interest may arise where the content of reports or other public statements by a staff at CURE on users of the platform or their personal tokens do not represent the analyst’s genuinely held beliefs.
A conflict of interest may arise where CURE has received an inducement from a third party that might conflict with the interests of COT holders. Any inducement must be assessed for appropriateness and managed in context of any conflict of interest that may arise.
Purchase of COT
A Conflict of Interest may arise if a staff member receives, transmits, executes or otherwise handles a sale of COT. CURE has an automated system to protect buyer/seller from such conflict of interest furthermore it requires staff to act honestly, fairly and professionally in accordance with the best interests of a customer prohibiting improper conduct such as front-running client orders.
Outside business interests
A conflict of interest may arise where staff members have business interests that may conflict with CURE or the COT holders. CURE imposes disclosure and approval requirements, enabling the identification, management and, if necessary, prohibition of outside business interests that may give rise to a conflict of interest.
A conflict of interest may arise where staff members have trading interests that may conflict with CURE or some COT holders. Particularly in conflicting tokens whether inside of outside the CURE platform.CURE requires disclosure and approval for personal trading accounts and pre-clearance for specific trading activity.
Remuneration of staff
A conflict of interest may arise where CURE remuneration practice could incentivise a staff member to act contrary to their responsibilities or the best interests of COT holders. Remuneration is assessed by CURE for appropriateness and managed in context of anyconflict of interest that may arise.
A conflict of interest may arise where a staff member receives or offers a gift or entertainment to or from third party representative, clients or vendors that constitutes an inappropriate incentive for a staff member to act in a certain way. CURE does not permit the offering or acceptance of gifts or entertainment by a Staff Member unless it is reasonable, proportionate and for a legitimate business purpose.
AREAS OF CONFLICT OF INTEREST Client related conflicts
Conflicts of Interest relating to clients can be described as scenarios where the CURE staff member is likely to make an inappropriate financial gain or avoid financial loss at the expense of a client or has an interest in the outcome of a service or transaction provided to a client.Conflicts of Interest relating to clients can also arise when staff has a financial or other incentive to favour the interest of a client over the interests of another client or receives an inducement in relation to a service provided to the client other than a standard commission or feefor that service
CURE related conflicts
Those conflicts relate to situations where staff member’s interest in the outcome of a particular activity or endeavour differs from the CURE’s interest or a staff member has the opportunity to influence CURE’s granting business or making administrative and other material decisions in a manner that leads to personal gain or advantage for thestaff member or a family member or close relationship.Conflicts of Interest can also arise in respect to existing financial or other interest or previous engagement in an endeavour or activity or relationship with another person, impairs or could impair their judgment or objectivity in carrying out their duties and responsibilitieswards CURE.
Effective as of Jul.23, 2019
Last updated on Jul.23, 2019