Dallas Sherlock
Not set
112131 Rankings
The next thing to remember is that you can not do a visa exchange with another country when you are trying to obtain an E Visa. That means that you cannot transfer the old visa to the new one. All you can do is apply for your visa as normal and then follow up with the consulate in order to get your new visa.
  • WorldCosplay No.860728
  • Gender Not set
  • Country/RegionNot set