Carol Wroblewski
Not set
112297 Rankings
No, US citizens do not need ETAs or visas to go to Canada. Citizens of USA and a lot of other nations do not need visas to enter Hong Kong. Several Commonwealth countries would enable you visit their country with no visa.
  • WorldCosplay No.860607
  • Gender Not set
  • Country/RegionNot set