Login / New Registrations
Login / New Registrations
- The email address confirmation email could not be delivered.
- If you have registered using a free email address, the confirmation email from WorldCosplay might not get delivered. Gmail users who don't receive the email should check their spam folder.
- The Twitter or Facebook account you have been using to log in has been deleted.
- If you were only connecting through the deleted account, you will be unable to log in, and your account will not be restorable. Please use the contact form to make a request regarding deleted data or accounts.
- What are the requirements for submitted photos?
- Photos allowed on our service: cosplay photos taken by you, photos of you, photos edited by you with permission, photos of you with other cosplayers published by you with permission of those cosplayers. If rules are violated or if we feel the photos are unsuitable, the photos will be removed. Please understand that photos that are removed by us will not be notified of their reason for deletion.
- I cannot upload a photo.
- We accept photos no larger than 6MB, and the file format has to be either JPEG or PNG. If you still have trouble uploading photos, please write to us using the contact form, and provide information on your web browser and OS. If you see any error messages, include them in your inquiry.
- I can't find a character name or title for my photo.
- Please try your search for a character name or title again in English (or Japanese).
- I want to add several tags.
- Please put commas (,) between tags.
- What is an Instant?
An Instant is a casual photo or a spontaneous photo taken on a whim.
Instants will automatically hide from other users' timelines after 24 hours, but the owners can still view them within the week.
* The amount of faves gained through an Instant is also counted on your profile page during that week.
- What is a recommended photo?
- This feature lets you select your favorite shot from among past photo submissions and have a large version of it displayed on your profile page.
I want to change the URL of my profile page.
To change your URL, you’ll need to confirm your email address. After you’ve confirmed, you can change your ID in the settings and your URL will be reflected on the change.
- Can I confirm the photos I clicked the rating button for afterwards?
- Yes, you can confirm by viewing your favorites. Pressing the rate button adds the photo to your favorites as well. You can access your favorites using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Why has the number of views for my photo gone down?
- The view count is based not on cumulative data, but on the number of views over the past thirty-day period, so the total number can go down.
- Who can see my photos?
- Anyone, both members and non-members of WorldCosplay, can see your photos. If you have any photo(s) that you don't want everyone to see, please do not upload them.
- I want to delete my account.
If you terminate your account, all user data will be deleted, including the photos you have submitted.
- I want to change the email address registered with my account.
- Visit the settings page, where you can change your email address in the user information section.